Korean skin care

The first misconception is that it is an established 10-step process. It is not. According to Yoon, it can be 8 to 10 steps, depending on how jealous you are during the serum portion of the regimen.
Almost more important than the products, though, is the order in which you apply them, because that affects how well they're absorbed. 
he more watery it is, the earlier it goes on." You should wait 30 seconds to one minute in between each step to let the product absorb. (My first session clocked in at 13 minutes.) The steps, in order: 
  • Oil Cleansing :- First, gently massage the oil-based cleanser all over your face until the makeup melts. I was skeptical (I'm a mascara abuser) but it worked: my makeup came off with minimal effort without using a washcloth, although it took a little longer. Then comes a gentle, non-drying foaming cleanser that removes all that remains. In the morning, you can skip the oil-based cleanser and simply use the foaming cleanser as your skin is already fairly clean from the night before.
     Best Face Wash For Pimples And Dark Spots In India | Indian ...
Innisfree-Apple-Seed-Cleansing
Neutrogena-Deep-Clean-Foaming-Cleanser 
Neutrogena-Clean-Facial-Cleanser-
  • Toner: I am a toner scoff and I don't think I have used one since my days at Sea Breeze, but it is an intrinsic part of the process. A toner supposedly balances the pH and prepares your skin to "accept" the reward it is about to accumulate. Toner without alcohol is essential to prevent it from drying out. Yoon applies it with his hands, but he gave me permission, well, to use a cotton pad.
Close Up Shot Of Beautiful Asian Woman, Beauty Skin Care/ Make ...
Irem Deep
  • Essence: An essence is a blend of serum, toner, and moisturizer and is a crucial part of the 10-step Korean skin care regimen. It hydrates and primes your skin and nourishes the skin cells. It also prepares your skin for the next steps. Pour a bit of it on your palm and gently press it all over your face. Do not sweep your fingers.
  • Mizon Water Volume Ex First Essence :- Buy Here
  • L'Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Anti-Ox Grape seed Hydrating Double Essence :- Buy here

  • Olay Serum Tone Perfecting Hydrating Essence :- Buy here

  • L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Crystal Micro-Essence :- Buy here

  • Serums:Use a serum that addresses your skin problems. Serums are best for anti aging benefits and can reduce skin problems such as dark spots, hyperpigmentation, dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles. Take a pea-sized amount of serum (or two pumps) and gently press it onto your face with your fingertips.
Beauty benefits of using a skin serum: Everything You Wanted to ...
  • Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Serum For Radiant Skin with High Potency Vitamin C & Turmeric:- Buy here
  • WOW Skin Science Vitamin C+ Face Serum - Vitamin C 20%, Ferulic Acid 1% - Brightening, Anti-Aging Skin Repair,:- Buy here

  • Masks/Extras: Before or after the serum step, you can choose to add a gentle exfoliator or masks. Or both. Twice a week or so, I used a gel peel, which is like no other exfoliator I've ever tried. After you rub it on your face, it pills off, supposedly bringing dead skin cells with it, without microbeads or harsh scrub. I did this before the toner.
          I love sheet masks, so did this 3-4 times per week. I usually did the mask first then                    added my daily serums on top. 


Garnier Skin Naturals, Fresh Mix Vitamin C, Face Serum Sheet Mask (Orange), 33 g
  • Garnier Skin Naturals, Hydra Bomb, Face Serum Sheet Mask :- Buy here
  • The Face Shop Unisex Brightening Masksheet Combo, 100 g (Pack of 5) :-Buy here

  • L'Oreal Paris Revitalift Essence Face Sheet Mask, Brightening and Hydrating,:-Buy here

  • Eye Cream: A thick eye cream should be applied twice a day. Dab and pat -- do not rub! I do this religiously anyway, so this step was downright homey feeling. 
  • The Moms Co. Natural Vita Rich Under Eye Cream with Cooling Massage Roller :- Buy here

  • mCaffeine Naked & Raw Coffee Under Eye Cream :- Buy here
  • Biotique Bio Almond Soothing And Nourishing Eye Cream, :- Buy here

  • Moisturizers/Sleep Masks: The final step is to seal it all in with a good moisturizing product. Day and night I used a delicious whipped moisturizer, and three times a week I substituted that out for a sleep mask, one of the newer innovations coming out of Korea. They generally provide an extra dose of hydration while sealing all the rest of the goodness in. 
  • SkinSalad Vitamin C Face Mask with Grapefruit, Orange and Licorice Extract,:- Buy here
  • WOW Skin Science Aloe Vera with Green Tea Extract and Hyaluronic Acid Sleeping Pack :-Buy here

  • Sun Care/BB: During the day, the last step is to add an SPF product. I used my trusty Clarins (not Korean, I know) and followed it up with a cushion compact for an extra hit of SPF and light coverage. 

  • Mist: No, we're not done yet. You've done all that work twice a day, so in order to maintain that dewiness you've achieved and "re-activate"  the products, you must mist periodically. Yoon said it isn't unusual to see women in Korea whipping out misters in offices and on public transportation. I embraced this step wholeheartedly, and offered mists to everyone around me.

Comments

Popular Posts